We offer a full and professional plan and design service, where we work extensively with you to ensure we meet all your requirements and wishes for your new kitchen, bedroom or home office. We listen closely to your ideas and suggestions and use our knowledge and experience to build on them to make your kitchen or bedroom work perfectly for you.
- A typical Kitchen Company job starts with the initial measure up. One of our designers will visit your property to measure the room, looking at the suitability of existing electrical and plumbing supplies and assess the room for other work which may need to be undertaken, such as flooring, lighting and plastering. During this appointment, we discuss with you your ideas to better understand how you wish to use the room. Are you a keen cook, practical parent or chic entertainer?
- We determine the look and feel of the kitchen you are aiming for, whether you want a completely modern, or a more classic kitchen and we tailor the plans so that it’s exactly what you’re looking for. We take into account any appliances that you currently have and wish to keep, and will work out the best plan to accommodate all of the things you would ideally like to have in your kitchen, such as incorporating a breakfast bar, wine cooler or an island.
- Back at the showroom, we start drawing up your plans. When we are happy, we begin to create computer-aided illustrations of your proposed kitchen or bedroom to allow you to see what your new room could look like. This is when we can start to create a costing for your kitchen, where everything is itemised so you can get a good idea of what you are actually paying for.
- Now we are ready to invite you back to our showroom to go through your proposed plans. We like to do this in the showroom so we can show you the variety of materials and storage solutions available, or which there are many. We like you to get the feel of the quality and workmanship that goes into our furniture, rather than just being given a picture and a quote. We go through all of the items in the quote with you to make sure that you understand what is being quoted for. This is where we can make changes to the plan, perhaps change that double oven into a single oven with a combi-microwave, or decide on a different worktop to get nearer to a final quote. Then you are welcome to take the quote home to consider.
- We like to make sure our customers don’t feel pressurised at any time, yet want you to know we are on hand to answer any questions you might have. When you are ready, have made an informed decision and are ready to proceed, we make sure all the paperwork is in hand, and place the order!
- From here, Mark, our project manager, takes over and liaises with you and all of the tradesmen and fitters to make sure everyone turns up to do their part at the most suitable time for you.
- Our fitters and tradesmen are carefully selected and have worked in the trade for years, bringing their experience and knowledge to our company,in order to install your project with the precision and care it deserves. Our tried and trusted tradesmen make sure all safety requirements are met to ensure the smooth-running of your project. Then, when everything’s complete, you’re ready to enjoy your beautiful new kitchen, bedroom or home office!